Printmycard is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
- We encourage you to read this policy to ensure you understand Printmycard’s privacy practices.
- We adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for any purposes, including marketing purposes.
- We do not share your contact information with another User without your explicit consent.
- Any personally identifiable information that you provide will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, or by means of a notice on our home page.
- By continuing to use the Printmycard service after notice of changes have been sent to you or published on the Printmycard website, you are consenting to the changes.
Personal Information collected:
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- Registration: In order to become a User, you must first create an account on our website. To create an account you are required to provide information such as and including name, email address, country, date of birth, educational institutions you have attended, or organizations you have worked / working for, and a password chosen by you. You recognize and expressly acknowledge that this is personal information allowing others, including Printmycard, to identify you.
- Photo Upload : As a member of the service provided by Printmycard, you are willingly, voluntarily and being fully aware of the sensitivities involved provide personally identifiable information and share your photos. You agree that your photos can have differing visibility option and you could set the options for each event, such as entirely private, partially public and public.
- Log files, IP addresses and information about your computer
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the Printmycard web site we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave Printmycard. We also receive information such as, the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), type of web browser, referring site, date and time of your visit, name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the Printmycard service. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
We allow other companies, to serve advertisements to Users. These companies include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. Printmycard may target some ads to Users that fit a certain general profile. Printmycard does NOT use personally identifiable information to target ads.
- Processing information about you and modification of such information
You can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about you which has been collected pursuant to your decision to become a User. If you update any of your information, we may keep a copy of the information which you originally provided to us in our archives for uses documented herein. We take your rights seriously and encourage you to use them if you deem this to be appropriate. You may exercise these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- External links.
2.Uses of Personal Information:
Printmycard’s online service which helps you connect with other Users or the public Printmycard’s. Your personally identifiable information you choose to provide on our website is used to help you describe yourself to other Users. Other information, that does not personally identify you as an individual, is collected by Printmycard from Users (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by Printmycard. This information can be utilized by Printmycard in such manner as Printmycard, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate.
- Communication and Update
Printmycard will communicate with you through email and notices posted on the Printmycard website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. You can change your e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into your Account http://www.printmycard.in/account/notifications and change the account settings.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
Printmycard takes the privacy of Users very seriously. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your personally identifiable information with third parties to carry out your instructions or to provide specific services or information.
We may provide aggregated anonymous data about the usage of our services to third parties for such purposes as we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate, including to prospective advertisers on Printmycard. If you wish to opt-out of this service, please email email@example.com
- Surveys and Polls
As a User, you will receive requests to participate in market research including polls and surveys submitted by other Printmycard members. If you participate in surveys and polls offered through our website, the information you provide may be visible to others using the Printmycard website. You may opt-out of participating by changing your Account settings.
- Forum and Blogs
Information you submit on forums, blogs, chat area or in classified areas within the Website, are accessible by public at large. Please re-consider before you submit information. Printmycard is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
- Legal Disclaimer
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, such as responses to civil or criminal subpoenas, or other requests by law enforcement personnel. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, subpoena, or other legal process or request to Printmycard brought in any country throughout the world, or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Disclosures to others
We may also disclose your personal and other information you provide, to another third party as part of a reorganization or a sale of the assets of a Printmycard corporation division or company. Any third party to which we transfer or sell Printmycard’s assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
3.Your choice in managing your information
Whenever you are submitting new posts on your Printmycard, please choose the visibility settings carefully. The settings so chosen are done voluntarily by you and Printmycard is in no way responsible for the same. Some of the changes effected in your Account settings may not be retroactive.
- Closing your account
You can also close your account on Printmycard. On closure, we will remove your name and other personally identifiable information from our publicly viewable database. We may retain certain data contributed by you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, non-personally identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law. To request that we close your account and remove your information from the website, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will receive a response to your requests within five business days of its receipt.
- Retrieval of information
Information provided by you including those which is set to be visible only to you is accessible by select Printmycard team. Printmycard internally has a process on information security and your information being accessed only by those who are authorised. In situations where you accidentally delete your information and would like to retrieve, then this core team may access the stored database and recover the same. Please be aware that this team may have to go through your personal information in order to restore the information sought by you.
- Users Obligations
As a User, you have certain obligations toward the other Users with whom you will be communicating. Certain of these obligations are imposed by applicable law and regulations, and others have become commonplace in user-friendly communities of like-minded member.
- You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information which may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of Printmycard and its community of Users.
- You must not provide information to Printmycard and /or other Users which you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person, professional or social status.
Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account by Printmycard, as we take these principles seriously and consider them to be the basis on which our Users adhere to the Printmycard website and the services which it offers.
Children below 14 years are not eligible to use our service and we hereby request children below this age group not to submit any personal information to us or use the service.
- Information Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Printmycard employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
If you use the Printmycard service after notice of changes have been sent to you or published on our site, you hereby provide your consent to the changed practices.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Printmycard, WZ-911, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi-110028.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|